I’ve installed Ubuntu image on my VM and setup password as showed in this tutorial https://kb.wedos.com/cs/webhosting/vps-on-instalace-pripraveneho-os/. The problem is that I need to restart the VM for password to be set up but when I restart, the password field becomes empty and I can’t login. Is there some workaround?
My bad, let me be precise to be sure we are on the same page.
- I turn the VM off in nebula and wait for the poweroff state
- I fill in the PASSWORD attribute
- I turn on the VM
- I wait for the state to become ACTIVE
- Sync or refresh the page
PASSWORD attribute field is empty and when I try to log in, I get Incorrect password error.
What I’ve tried:
- login via VNC in nebula, using
- login via
- using only numbers as a password to make sure it’s not keyboard layout
- using complicated password to make sure nebula is not rejecting my stupid password
- copying password when using ssh
- using VNC, I’ve tried typing the password to the username field first to make sure it’s correct and copying it from there